Happiness is not a station to arrive at, but a manner of traveling.
-Margaret Lee Runbeck

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Up to the Clouds!

First of all, I just have to start out saying that I LOVE BEING A MOM~~it is very entertaining!! Brandon came to me yesterday as I was sitting feeding Brooke and he said, "Mom, when I turn 49, will I be big enough to touch the clouds?" (I just laughed inside when he said that to me!) Tyler and Brandon both are always talking about when they get older and how BIG they are going to be! It is funny to listen to their conversations, they have no concept of time. Tyler is always saying, when I turn 6 or 7, I will be WAY big!! The other day at lunch, Brandon was eating green beans and they are really not his favorite. He just had a few left and I asked if he was done, he then said, "No, I need to eat them, then I will be big like my Dad! Tyler and Brandon both are always saying they can't wait until they are BIG like their Dad--I am happy they look up to their Dad--he is a GREAT example for them!! However, I am glad they are both still small!! I am not ready to give them up yet!

2 comments:

dianeb said...

your boys ARE cute - we kinda like them - and love being close by so we can watch them grow!!!

Mary T. said...

We are glad we live close enough so our kids can be "buddies!!"