Happiness is not a station to arrive at, but a manner of traveling.
-Margaret Lee Runbeck

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Patient BABY!!


First of all, this blogging thing can be very addicting. I have enjoyed playing and learning how to make my blog look "fun and cute!" I got Tyler, Brandon, Kara, and Emily to bed. (Seems like my bedtime is the only time I really have to blog). I told myself I would spend just a few minutes changing some things on my blog and of course a few minutes turned into more--oops!! Brooke was on the floor by me waiting to be put to bed--patiently waiting to eat! She was quietly just kicking and playing so I of course kept exploring different things for the blog. I look down and here is what I see--she's peacefully sleeping!! What a GREAT baby!! I love her lots!! Hopefully she will now sleep GREAT the rest of the night!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mary, we just finished your blog and think you have done a fabulous job putting it all together. The kids pictures are all sooooo cute! What a wonderful family you have! Keep on blogging...