Happiness is not a station to arrive at, but a manner of traveling.
-Margaret Lee Runbeck

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

One reason why I Blog...


"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous education effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many--now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings."
--President Gordon B. Hinckley

I have enjoyed blogging--and have kind of turned it into our family journal!! When I read this quote from President Hinckley I was feeling guilty for not keeping a journal as often as I should--I hope maybe this blog counts for a little of that record!! :) I do need to do better in my journal department-I KNOW!! One more thing to 'get working on!'

No comments: