Happiness is not a station to arrive at, but a manner of traveling.
-Margaret Lee Runbeck

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Silly gIrLs......

The three big kids had another movie party last night in their room so the door was shut and we didn't hear from them for 2 HOURS--I can really get used to that!! :) They are sooo good--they actually sit there and watch it!! VERY FUNNY I think!!

Brooke and Emily of course are not invited to their little shin dig---so they had their own little play time together!! I got Emily undressed and went to get her pajamas!! This girl LOVES to be naked---goofy kid!! She snuck back into the boys' room and got Brandon's slippers and pranced around in them most of the night!!

Emily thought she was the coolest kid around wearing these goofy slippers!!

Emily just carried her jammies around---she did NOT want to put them on!!

Emily is such a funny girl and has SOOOOO many funny expressions that I LOVE to try and capture!! She definitely speaks through her eyes--which is good at this point, because we can't understand what she says using her words most of the time!!

She then decided to go and bug Brooke!! She loves Brooke now--much more than she did at the beginning!! She loves to give Brooke kisses!!

I love Brooke's expression here---it was dark in the room--so my flash kept going off and it was really annoying Brooke!! Not only would she not look at me, but she made this funny epxression!!!

Got it!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture!! Love her cute smile, her bright eyes, and her cute chubby cheeks!! Ya she was in between clothes and jammies so she was naked too!! Oh well!! Still a pretty dang cute baby that I LOVE to PIECES!!

No comments: