Happiness is not a station to arrive at, but a manner of traveling.
-Margaret Lee Runbeck

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Luckiest GIRL ever....

I just have to say that I am the LUCKIEST girl ever----no not because my freezer is TOTALLY CLEANED and DEFROSTED----its because my Mom stayed and helped me!! HOW AWESOME is that?!?!

It really didn't take us super LONG---but it was soooo nice having Mom's help---THANKS MOM---you are the BEST!!! She helped me take everything out and she also was a huge help refereeing my FIVE great helpers!!


BEFORE our little project began....

Look at that FROST.....

All emptied out and ready to start defrosting it!!

Look at my GREAT help---THANKS Grandma---you really are a LIFESAVER!!!

The kids had a great time rearranging all of the frozen piles of food!! OH FUN TIMES!

Brandon and Tyler had a blast riding their bikes and scooters around the nice piles---great obstacle course!!

Patient little Brooke playing inside while we are all outside working on the Freezer!

The wet gloves drying on the counter....that frozen food is dang COLD!!

Ta Da!!! Sparkley CLEAN and NO FROST!!!

Tyler entertained Kara and Emily in the wagon most of the time and Brandon went in and out checking on Brooke!! What GOOD kids!!

Totally finished product!! Food back in and organized!! It was great to get to take an inventory so I know what I have now!!

Brooke of course LOVED the attention she got from Grandma snuggling her!!

Funny Brooke----she's sooo stinkin CUTE!!

She of course has the Thompson Pout!!

Mr. Brandon, the FIREFIGHTER!!

Crazy, Goofy kids--they were GREAT Help--but not as Good as Grandma!! THANKS AGAIN MOM!!! I LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I am so impressed that you cleaned it out! It looked great to begin with to me! I should really do the same. Only I have a lot less food in mine than you do! We're going to come up for dinner! Great work! I'm glad grandma could help you out!

Jamie said...

You are amazing. I am envious of all that wonderful food storage!