Happiness is not a station to arrive at, but a manner of traveling.
-Margaret Lee Runbeck

Friday, May 29, 2009

Lacking in the Wisdom Department....

Thursday, I got all my wisdom teeth pulled--well three out of the four!! I have to go backnext Thursday for the last one to get pulled!! I wanted to get all four done--but he could not get me numb and keep me numb on the bottom. The top two weren't bad--one came out great, the other one a root got caught, but he got it fairly easy. Then onto the bottom--UGH!!! The root was wrapped around the bone. I had already reached the maximum amount of anesthetic he couldgive me and it wasn't totally numb like it should have been--but he was already started so he had to finish. He ended up surgically removing the bottom one--sawing it in half and digging it out!! YUCK!! I wanted to cry-but I was a big girl and I toughed it out!! It didn't feel so HOT!! I was totally awake through it all--at that point I was really wishing I would have been put out--oh well!! I survived--well except I have to go back and get the last one out!! UGH!! I will be HAPPY after this Thursday--I will be oh soooo HAPPY to get rid of them ALL!! I guess my question is---why were we even born with such "DUMB" teeth that we don't use or need--and hello they are called 'Wisdom' teeth---NICE!!!

1 comment:

sromriell said...

I am sorry you had such a bad time..I wish I could have come and got your kids so you just just chill...I hope it goes better Thrusday...I will keep my fingers crossed :)