Happiness is not a station to arrive at, but a manner of traveling.
-Margaret Lee Runbeck

Thursday, March 26, 2009

An ABSOLUTE Hit.....

I rented the movie BOLT for the kids last night and they LOVED LOVED LOVED it!! They have watched it three times so far!! Our kids are not super movie fanatics--but this one was a keeper!! They seem to really like it!! They are now watching it one more time before we start our activities for the day and I have to return it!!!! I have to say--it is nice when they will actually sit down and watch something for more than 30 minutes!! It has even caught Emily's eye once and awhile and she will hold still for a few minutes!!

4 comments:

sromriell said...

Our family agrees...this one is a keeper!! Cute movie

Jamie said...

we rented it from redbox and ended up keeping it a few days. I did have to go buy it the other night. It is a keeper (but of course, I haven't seen the whole thing!) The girl reminds us of Kara - with those big, pretty eyes!

Jamie said...

Oh - and my kids are watching it right now too :)

Holly said...

Now I know what to rent for Friday movie night!