Happiness is not a station to arrive at, but a manner of traveling.
-Margaret Lee Runbeck

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

She's Gotta STOP!!!

Brooke is trying to roll over!! Oh my, I can't have this--it is too handy for me to put her up on the counter while I am making dinner and doing other stuff, so Emily won't attack her!! I lay her on the floor and Emily either sits on her or pulls her by her feet--they both love it, but I don't know how 'proper' that is!! I guess maybe Emily remembers it being done to her! :) Brooke will not stay in one spot anymore--not only is she trying to roll over---she lays on her back and braces herself with her feet and scoots along on her back!! She scoots herself out of her bouncy chair and her swing!!! She can move!!! YIKES!!
She hasn't gotten it totally figured out yet--that darn arm gets in her way and she get VERY IRRITATED when she can't do it!!

She is really really trying here---excuse her stained onesie---didn't realize that til the picture was already taken!! That what ya get when you are the 'third' girl!!

Trying to work her way out of her swing---she gave up and took a little nap. Guess I should start buckling her in!!

She is also trying to sit up--when I put her in her bouncy--she tries as hard as she can to sit up!! She thinks she is a BIG girl!!

I just LOVED her smirk here---sorry her eyes closed!!

She finally gave up and is going to sleep--I love her little hands here. When she goes to sleep, she needs to be holding on to something!!

She really is growing up too FAST!! Little Stinkpot!!

No comments: