Happiness is not a station to arrive at, but a manner of traveling.
-Margaret Lee Runbeck

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Class Pictures Today

Tyler has his Kindergarten Class Picture today!! He wanted to wear this particular shirt. He LOVES to wear collared shirts to school--what a cute boy!! I mentioned to him that he should maybe wear a sweatshirt over it because it is still pretty chilly outside. Then when it was time to get his picture taken, he could take the sweatshirt off. He looked at me as serious as he could be and said, "Mom, if put the sweatshirt on, it will mess up and my collar and that will just look dumb in the picture!! I do NOT want to wear the sweatshirt!!" Oh my word!! This kid is HILARIOUS!!! I then told him he could ask his teacher to straighten his collar before the pictures and he looked at me, once again, with a VERY serious look on his face and said, "It will just be easier if I do not wear the sweatshirt--I do not want my collar all messed up!" He went back to his room and hung his sweatshirt up and the discussion was over!! We have a very opinionated and particular boy on our hands!! :)


Isn't he so darn CUTE?!?!

He did this goofy smile and then said, "I promise I won't do that in my class picture!!" Oh my--we will see how they turn out!!

2 comments:

Di Cluff said...

When does it become wrong to call a little boy "adorable"? He is so ADORABLE!

Kristol said...

You missed the whole picture here Mary, your child hangs up his cloths????? Hello come and teach that to my teenage girls!!!!! Seriously!!!